Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy Weekend






It was a busy weekend at the Kiln Opening. People were lined up in the morning and throughout the day it stayed busy! After things calmed down mid morning Wes and I went over to David's. He had some gorgeous pieces! One of these days...... (know anyone that is looking for a house and land outside Winston??)

Nancy invited us to stay for kimchi stew with Karen and Dan. It was great and good for the bad cold I have been carrying around with me. Why don't I have my camera when I need it?!

This is the busiest time of the year for many of us. I have several orders for holiday gifts and am grateful for all of them! So thank you my loyal patrons! And I hope to post something fun here soon!!

1 comment:

f. pea said...

Jennie, it was great meeting you! I'm glad that we connected through blogs as well - thanks for stopping by!