Friday, December 11, 2009

Two Weeks Left


Wow, the time flies by!! It is hard to believe after so much prep work all year the Celebration of Seagrove Potters AND the Jugtown Holiday Kiln Opening are past. I've just posted some new items on my web site. I had to cut off the special orders and will continue with what I have in inventory. And i need to think about some shopping myself. A fun task I must say!!

These are on my What's New to buy page should you be looking for a last minute gift.
And for those that might want a miniature jug necklace there is just one left at Jugtown.




1 comment:

Brenda said...

Jennie, Thank you, and my sister-in-law, Gail, for "plotting" my Christmas present from my husband...a piece of your jewelry. One of the pieces posted in this particular blog...a necklace that I love. I looked at it several times during the pottery show at Luck's plant. Gail shared with my brother, Tom, that she had purchased it for my husband to give to me. I was ready to go purchase it for myself, and Tom said...why do you want to do that...I thought you were going to help me buy a computer. I thought he was being rather selfish, and I was going to buy it anyway. But, then we got the call about Daddy, and all thoughts of jewelry went out of my head. I must tell you that I have worn it every day since Christmas. I just love it. So, thanks for conspiring with Gail to get it for me. Best wishes for a Happy New Year! Brenda Cox (Tom Gray's sister)