Monday, October 6, 2008

Jewelry Soon??

One of these days I am going to be posting pictures of some new pieces I have made in clay and metal. We are getting closer. We thought we could get our CO this week but our grading guy is delayed, that and a couple more electrical installations are all we need ( I think!!!)

Between the building and Publicity Committee for the Celebration of Seagrove Potters I am staying too busy. Don't forget about the Gala Preview Party on Friday, November 21st. It will be a great opportunity to mingle with the artists while enjoying delicious hors d'oeuvres and beverages. At 8pm is the collaborative pieces auction, a first in Seagrove and we hope there will be lots of exciting pieces up for auction. Pam and I donated a teapot in cobalt with copper red, a sterling handle and lid with a cobalt bird made by me. Photo soon I hope! I plan to have lots of new items at the Celebration and look forward to seeing everyone there.

No comments: